Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[Global] UHC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostlyGob

Your In-Game Name:
GhostlyGob
What is your suggestion about?:
UHC
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
UHC stands for Ultra Hardcore. It is a gamemode where you need to collect stuff and make sure you are the most powerful player on the lobby before the clock to deathmatch stops ticking.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
I think that it would bring in more players to the server since UHC is a very popular gamemode in other servers.
Is there anything else we should know?:

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Yeah, it's a good idea to have this gamemode! I will give you +1 because i like your suggestion..

Synision

Addicted Member
+/-

This suggestion has been declined multiple times because Jartex has already enough gamemodes, and UHC takes up more RAM then Bedwars. All because of the mass amount of terain which needs to be loaded at once, it puts strain on the server.

However, i do think that this is a good gamemode which needs to be added.

muximus59

Its a great idea!, i am still gonna vote yes for it, but heres my "small" no.

How are the staff gonna find undetectable X-Ray texture packs, its just not possible, if a staff asks to screenshare, u can quickly delete all the logs and evidence, thats my small no that it would be a pain with the cheaters, i used to be staff so it will be a challenge for the server,

That out of the way, +1 from me.

D

Deleted member 31346

UHC is great indeed, but I am wondering if enough players are going to play this... Anyways, it's a yes for me.

muximus59

UHC is great indeed, but I am wondering if enough players are going to play this... Anyways, it's a yes for me.
i think it will be very popular, as it would be a great game for the server in my opinion, as people love pvp on this server, even on skyblock.

RusherLV

By the POWER of Minecraft I will revive this thread ooo shuffle<my replacement for Sh!t > I made an other thread like this one nooo

Status
Not open for further replies.