Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Global Old [Global] Its about adding new game mode/server call GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC_Swag

Minecraft Username:
MC_Swag

What is the suggestion about?
Its about adding new game mode/server call GTA

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
Many of you know that Jartex will add new game mode/server Minigames. It will be a lot of fun and will increase more players to play, But what about GTA? You all play GTA on ps4 or PC or Xbox and many more gamer consoles... What about GTA on Minecraft? I play now GTA on Minecraft for about 1Week on a server that has just game mode GTA and I was thinking maybe Jartex should add on his server that game mode?

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Will increased more players to join Jartex, more donations, more fun. But don't make GTA p2w coz some players who don't have money and will be willing to play will have 50% or less chance to kill someone ho just donated for some good items and armor and will not die just because he donates and has more chance to stay alive. What I'm trying to say that you make more in game ranks than donation ranks.

Extra Information:
I will be happy to read and understand some critical questions and answer of my Suggestion or some good, positive answer

MC_Proplayer

Jartex will become a lottt laggy bcz GTA game is a huge game, just thinking to add a car (a new entity) would cause the server to lag a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.