Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Glitching Bed

LilJD

The other day I was playing Bed wars Squads and I was just doing my thing destroying beds and killing people when i stumbled across a guy in yellow team (Not sure his name). He was alone and I wasn't thinking much but i saw a lot of iron and gold around his bed. At first i thought he left it out, so i killed him, BUT when i destroyed his bed it didn't allow me. It said that (You cannot break player blocks or something along those lines) but it still the bed that bed wars games generate, I thought how can he create a new bed that generates iron and gold as well as a bed that couldn't be destroyed however i think the guy left scared of being banned (if possible) or my team-mates destroyed the bed (impossible). I couldn't do anything as I tried /report... But it said "unknown Command", this thread is just to warn players and to tell staff that there is a exploit or glitch/bug in bed wars where players create unbreakable beds that can be destroyed and generate a lot of iron and gold. Sadly i couldn't take a screenshot of it as i thought my computer was lagging or my WiFi was bad.