Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Glitch

susemus123

Yesterday about midday (utc+2) i went afk for 2 minutes when i came back i was dead, now how i died i dont entirely know but i think when a tree regenerated i got squished in it and died thats the only logical thing that could of happned, anyways i lost all my stuff which cost me real money too since i got some of it from the crates you buy with real money. now since then i reported the bug asked in assistence chat and dmd about 4 staff members which have all been ignoring me. i spent 91 euros on this gamemode this season and about 24 hours of playtime which i chose to play instead of working and if the problem ( the bug) isnt fixed and my items arent returned i will sue the server for money scamming (moderators and gens developers have told me in the previous season that if you die you keep your stuff) and for wasting my time i could of worked instead of playing which is an additional 300 euros now i do not want to do that because i enjoyed playing the server but it seems like i will not have a choice if the staff team is ignoring me. Have a nice day.

sorry for the bad english its not my main languge.
Name: Boro
Ign: susemus123
Discord: bozo the dodo