Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Gift Iron rank to another person with vote crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
Minecraft Username:
progamezia​

What is your suggestion's title?
Gift Iron rank to another person with vote crystals​

Suggestion Details:
Just like in the store you can gift iron rank to anyone and you pay for it,I believe there should be an option in the vote for jartexnetwork menu to buy anyone a 3 day or 31 day iron rank with your vote crystals,I believe it should cost 26 vote crystals to buy a 3 day iron rank for someone else and 204 vote crystals to buy a 31 day iron rank for someone else.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This can allow players who cant buy iron rank from the store to easily gift their friends iron rank without spending money and buying it from the store​

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
+1 [Undeniably sound's like a Great Suggestion, If my friends were that kind and wasted 10 Minute of their life each day voting and getting vote crystals to gift me iron rank ;-; ]

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
progamezia

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
+1 [Undeniably sound's like a Great Suggestion, If my friends were that kind and wasted 10 Minute of their life each day voting and getting vote crystals to gift me iron rank ;-; ]
whaat someone actually likes my suggestion? and about your friends gifting you iron rank,yea kinda sad but dont you have a rank on jartex already since you're donator-

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
progamezia

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
Absolutely! Like it's undeniably a Great suggestion and should had been a thing in the first place!
when i was gonna click the notification that you replied i just surely expected a -1,if you're askin why i thought there was some flaw with it which i could never think of

GoldenElixir8971

Donator
Donator
IGN
GoldenElixir8971
This suggestion can easily be manipulated since the current 24hr limit on the voting websites is either based on IGN or IP. IPs can be changed using VPNS and if people could get vote crystals on multiple accounts and use them on their main, they are going to abuse it by voting with 10 names, and getting perm iron rank (kinda)

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, progamezia​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.