Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Generators

Minecraft Username:
BlueNinja_Gaming

What is the suggestion about?
Generators

Description:
Above the diamond or emerald generators there should be a timer for when the next drop and also on the left side of your screen put a diamond and emerald timer.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help to stop the stuggle from standing at the dropper waiting for it to come out and instead we can go there when its gonna drop if were at our base or something.

Extra Information:
I may not be good at explaining but you get the point.šŸ˜ Thx for taking your time to read dis

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hey BlueNinja_Gaming BlueNinja_Gaming ! I've reviewed your application and I've decided to give you -1 because that feature is already in the game, and adding a timer on the left side of your screen would not be such a good idea because you would know when the next diamond/emerald drops, and that would change the way to play of the players, so instead of keep going to the generators to see if there's any diamonds, they will now stay at their bases and go to the generators until they drop their loot, so it would take some action out.
That is just my opinion :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BlueNinja_Gaming
Hey BlueNinja_Gaming BlueNinja_Gaming ! I've reviewed your application and I've decided to give you -1 because that feature is already in the game, and adding a timer on the left side of your screen would not be such a good idea because you would know when the next diamond/emerald drops, and that would change the way to play of the players, so instead of keep going to the generators to see if there's any diamonds, they will now stay at their bases and go to the generators until they drop their loot, so it would take some action out.
That is just my opinion :)

For me the when im at the droppers the time doesnt show.up.it just drops when I dont realise.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
-1, there is already a timer lol and Rodagave115 Rodagave115 this is called suggestion not application xd

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, BlueNinja_Gaming​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • There is a timer above the generators.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
JustThiemo