Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [General] Remove the expire time for iron currency from /vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vihan8470

Minecraft Username:
Vihan8470​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
General​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove the expire time for iron currency from /vote​

Suggestion Details:
I personally feel that there should be no expiring of iron currency one get after voting, as if one wants to get some better ranks or gkits or anything which is like 2k iron currency is impossible to get if one cant pay to win for the server. You can maybe increase the price of these items or number of votes for 500 iron so people actually vote for the exciting rewards.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The server will get more votes and it will make the community happy as well.​

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
Hey 👋 after reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it Downvote/-1 due to some following reason(s)

• First of all it will help players but not owner u see people will vote more instead of buying something this will be a loss
  • If you want to get rank Like diamond 💎 crystal 🔮 you need to vote and come in the vote leaderboard you will be awarded soon

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
V

Vihan8470

I knew that it could be a problem thats why I said you should increase the price or iron per 50 votes

Nayurai

Donator
Donator
IGN
popsicled2
Hello, Vihan8470
After reviewing your suggestion I've decided to DownVote (-1) due to the following reason(s) :

• If they remove the expiry time from IRON currency it'll benefit the players, but it won't be good for owners as most of the people will vote to get ranks, gkits, etc.
  • And increasing the amount of currency from 50 votes isn't worth it because they've chose a price like 50 = 500, 100 = 1000, etc.
  • And one last thing as you stated "anything which is 2k iron currency is impossible to get", here the thing is a player can vote 200 times a month which gives him 2k iron currency, but the fact is if you claim 500 currency after reaching 50 votes instantly, then it will expire the currency before you can get the rest 150 votes.

Thank you for your time at JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hopes you to continue enjoying your time with us.

Kind Regards,
~popsicled_xd

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
V

Vihan8470

Hello, Vihan8470
After reviewing your suggestion I've decided to DownVote (-1) due to the following reason(s) :

• If they remove the expiry time from IRON currency it'll benefit the players, but it won't be good for owners as most of the people will vote to get ranks, gkits, etc.
  • And increasing the amount of currency from 50 votes isn't worth it because they've chose a price like 50 = 500, 100 = 1000, etc.
  • And one last thing as you stated "anything which is 2k iron currency is impossible to get", here the thing is a player can vote 200 times a month which gives him 2k iron currency, but the fact is if you claim 500 currency after reaching 50 votes instantly, then it will expire the currency before you can get the rest 150 votes.

Thank you for your time at JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hopes you to continue enjoying your time with us.

Kind Regards,
~popsicled_xd
2k was just an example there is way more expensive stuff in the shop you know... And by increasing the amount of votes I meant like it is 50 votes for 500 iron they can increase it to 100 votes for 500 iron...

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd
Hi there!

After reviewing your suggestions, I decided to stay neutral.

I think I also want diamond rank…

BUT ALSO, this would make the server unbalanced just like factions and everyone has a rank, and the median rank is like immortal wtf…

thank you for suggesting to JN!

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Vihan8470​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
General​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove the expire time for iron currency from /vote​

Suggestion Details:
I personally feel that there should be no expiring of iron currency one get after voting, as if one wants to get some better ranks or gkits or anything which is like 2k iron currency is impossible to get if one cant pay to win for the server. You can maybe increase the price of these items or number of votes for 500 iron so people actually vote for the exciting rewards.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The server will get more votes and it will make the community happy as well.​
Hey, Vihan8470. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
  • If such a thing gets added, then it will highly impact the server, because jartex earns a lot of money from gold currency.
  • Gold currency will literally become useless, because iron won't expire as well.
  • You can always try coming in the vote top and earn gold currency (which doesn't expire).
  • And the opposite will happen that you've said in “How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork”. People are already voting for jartex, and even if this helps in getting some percent of more voters, but still, it won't help jartex as much as gold currency is helping right now.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Vihan8470​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.