Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

eerie_array

Minecraft Username:
eerie_array​

What is the suggestion about?
Gameplay​

Description:
1. petition to make the generator faster, especially in solo and duals, the generator is really slow thus its harder to rush or defend very quickly in the start of the game
2. all the tools need to bought separately, which makes it annoying because if you die you again need to waste 12 gold for new diamond pick, u can't just upgrade it with less cost
cost
10 iron- wood
10 iron (+10 from before) -stone
4 gold (+20 iron from before)- iron
6 gold ( +4 gold and +20 iron from before) - diamond

3. Traps are very annoying and makes it hard to clutch, so petition to add something which avoids trap or trap result Is disable.
4. petition to add bridge eggs, people spam with fireballs and punch bow thus making it harder to reach without pearls, (cost 50 iron)
5. Petition to make show me your hands cheaper, its a very good upgrade but too costly, please make it 2 diamond
6. petition to remove 3v8 and make it 3v4 nobody plays 3v8 and 3v4 is a very good game mode
7. petition to remove kill with bow mission, its very hard to kill with a bow in bedwars and nearly everyone finds it annoying, you need to bow spam to complete it and which is nearly impossible for high ping player(which are the majority of server player)​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I am playing on this server every day and I have noticed this being very annoying
this will improve gameplay so that more people play on Jartex​

Extra Information:
At last i would love to see jartex do something against people who uses auto clicker
Petition to kick the player whose cps is more than 15, and ask them to send a video of them clicking at a cps of more then 15, if they physically can click more then 15 cps, then should not be ban, but if they can't click more then 15 cps then should be ban for a month​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
1. -1
2. -1 already suggested and denied
3. -1 just no we don't want magic milk we don't want to copy hypixel
4. -1 already suggested and denied
5. -1
6. lack of effort that's not a gamemode -1
7. -1
extra info: -1

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
-1 for everything, and if milk was magical we would be Harry Potter

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
eerie_array

eerie_array

1. -1
2. -1 already suggested and denied
3. -1 just no we don't want magic milk we don't want to copy hypixel
4. -1 already suggested and denied
5. -1
6. lack of effort that's not a gamemode -1
7. -1
extra info: -1
well traps are annoying so there should be something against it, trap just make it impossible to clutch against team of 4

ChitranshTheKing

Donator
Donator

Ur asking to copy the bedwars from hypixel
Extra Information:
At last i would love to see jartex do something against people who uses auto clicker

Petition to kick the player whose cps is more than 15, and ask them to send a video of them clicking at a cps of more then 15, if they physically can click more then 15 cps, then should not be ban, but if they can't click more then 15 cps then should be ban for a month
also wtf ? 15 cps is nothing a lot of ppl can click over that, thats so stupid. One month ban? nah

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
eerie_array

eerie_array

Ur asking to copy the bedwars from hypixel

also wtf ? 15 cps is nothing a lot of ppl can click over that, thats so stupid. One month ban? nah
m asking if u click more then 15 cps then u need to send a video proving that u can do it

ChitranshTheKing

Donator
Donator
m asking if u click more then 15 cps then u need to send a video proving that u can do it
no cuz a lot of ppl can click over 15, so thats just dumb. There are certain mice which allows u to double click and sometimes hit 20 cps not every person gonna justify themselves.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
1. petition to make the generator faster, especially in solo and duals, the generator is really slow thus its harder to rush or defend very quickly in the start of the game
2. all the tools need to bought separately, which makes it annoying because if you die you again need to waste 12 gold for new diamond pick, u can't just upgrade it with less cost
-1 it seems balanced
3. Traps are very annoying and makes it hard to clutch, so petition to add something which avoids trap or trap result Is disable.
https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/massive-update-clans-pets-and-more.130527/ creeper pet
4. petition to add bridge eggs, people spam with fireballs and punch bow thus making it harder to reach without pearls, (cost 50 iron)
50 iron for bridge eggs is too good also that is hypixel
5. Petition to make show me your hands cheaper, its a very good upgrade but too costly, please make it 2 diamond
its 2 diamonds in gamemodes where its most useful (solos and doubles)
6. petition to remove 3v8 and make it 3v4 nobody plays 3v8 and 3v4 is a very good game mode
what
7. petition to remove kill with bow mission, its very hard to kill with a bow in bedwars and nearly everyone finds it annoying, you need to bow spam to complete it and which is nearly impossible for high ping player(which are the majority of server player)
yeah i kinda agree with this one
Petition to kick the player whose cps is more than 15, and ask them to send a video of them clicking at a cps of more then 15, if they physically can click more then 15 cps, then should not be ban, but if they can't click more then 15 cps then should be ban for a month
i click 20 and i don't want to be screenshared every single time i pvp

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
-1 for Everything, Most of them are just copies from hypixel

G

Gusto

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent pulvinar aliquet ipsum.

Good morning,
iGusto_

Status
Not open for further replies.