Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Gamemode suggestions and fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
LoudenedPistol​

What is the suggestion about?
Gamemode suggestions and fix​

Description:
The Title says everything, it's a list of TheBridge suggestions and fixing some issues involving the mode that it's bothering some players including myself.

SUGGESTIONS:
== Some matches turns into a stomping when one or a couple of players gets in hand enchantment full Diamond Armor and Sword with strength potion and starts a killing spree of the enemy team with 1 hit kill slashes, specially right after respawing. As a form of rebalancing, i can suggest:​
- removing potions and the brewery from the mode
- tone down some enchantment levels from III and IV to only I and II. But also make it more accessible, it's tiresome to grind exp up to the level 30
- Enemy players not able to get in the spawn area (above the nexus tunnel) of the players to avoid spawncamping and neither shooting through the area to avoid camping too. Just like in Team Fortress 2.​

== After each round, instead of map rotation replace with a map vote system so it's up to the playerbase which maps are favorable to play with and able to notice some issues in the most and least voted maps

== Some maps lacks part of the resource as a way to progress, for example in Goldrush, there's no tree to cut down and the only resource are the wooden buildings which aren't unlimited; in one of the maps the only way to get the gold is getting beneath the bridge, which makes a bit more prone to be attacked and less accessible than in the other maps.

= Adding a couple of new maps to increment more of gameplay diversity​

Even though i just joined this server a few days ago, this server is so interesting to me after returning to MC. I really hope that these issues are fixed and the suggestions recognized, or at least a part of it. Just wanted to be part of it.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Like i mentioned before, it can help maitaining the gamemode with a good playerbase and i do feel that being part of that playerbase and my need to contribute to the mode.​

Extra Information:
Not a important issue to fix but a welcome one, it's to shorten up the time of the matches, instead of the endgame starting at the 30:00 maybe can start at 15:00 or 20:00​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L
The image shows very well what kind of problem it's need to be deal with, the numbers and colors shows how many times the person got respawned (including me), yes the full diamond set is the stomper that appears in the ENTIRE feed.

2020-11-22 edit.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.