Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Funny, isn't it? **LONGER RANT (probably)**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Alright so... Let me start off by saying I have no idea how to phrase this following message, so if the grammar is terrible, just bare with me, okay? Also, like my previous post: This thread will feature no hate towards any specific staff member, or person. But before we begin, I'd like to thank everyone who agreed with me on my previous post, it feels nice to have people back your opinions up. Also, my man Kacem, I really appreciated the effort that went into your reply, and genuinely found it pretty understandable, but, you know me. I always seek for justice ;) I'll get into the things you said later on in this post. Okay, I think I'm ready to tackle today's topic.

What's good everyone, my name is Nirahz, and I'm here to once again spill the tea. Let's jump right into it. My previous thread got locked. Okay, cool. This usually isn't such a big deal to me, like, I'm fine with suggestions being denied or toxic threads getting locked, but not this time. This was a message that I think was pretty important. A message that other people found pretty important. And to have our opinions silenced with the press of a button just because we're "spreading negativity"? Honest to God that's bullsh*t. I felt like as a community, we finally started to rally up against higher powers treating us unfairly. Moving on, I'd simply like to ask why it was locked. Was it too negative for you? Oh, you poor things! I'm sorry, but this could've easily been avoided if everyone just did what they applied for. Was it somehow too toxic? And if that's the case, why did so many people agree with me? Obviously us, the players, didn't lock it because we simply don't have the power to do that. Meaning that, of course, some salty (I have to assume they're salty at this point) *ss staff member decided: "you know what? No. This guy's saying mean things about me! Better silence him before the comments hurt me even more!" And, if that really is the case, what happened to freedom of speech? Anyway, enough of that. Just wanted to notify you of how frustrating it is, being silenced for no reason.

Now, I must admit, the positive feedback some staff members gave me, left me shocked. After what I said about them, you'd expect everyone would be fuming. But no, some of the staff team took it as advice to become better people, and I'm glad I helped them realise that. Of course, I expected most of the replies to just be a mess, but no. Everyone seemed to unanimously agree with me, which I really appreciate. However, there was one comment that stood out to me, one I didn't really get the chance to object to, LordKacem's message. Let's get into that shall we?

He obviously starts by backing up his fellow staff friends. Which, good on his part, he stepped up for the people who needed it (honestly Kacem, you know how I think about you, so it's fine). However, that doesn't mean he was right per se. I'll go through every point he makes one by one. Staff members making "colossal efforts" and "tremendous sacrifices". I get where you're coming from, and I understand this may be true for some people, but generally speaking, this is just untrue. Unless there's an insane amount of things going on in the background (e.g. on discord or whatever), usually nobody's ever online. I recently played on Jartex again for about a week and I swear to you about 50-60% of the time, there was no staff online. /staff literally said: "There is currently no staff online." Which, in my opinion, is just absurd considering how many trials and helpers you people have. And usually, when there actually are staff members online, it's the same people. I have not seen most of the people on the staff list online for more than an hour. And so what if you have 500 bans? That's easily obtainable on a server like yours. Most of those people have been around for months. Say for example someone who's been staff for 5 months has 500 bans, yeah? Sounds like a lot doesn't it? If you actually did the math, it would translate to roughly 4 bans a day. 4. Oh please, I could do that in 5 minutes. Even if the staff member in question only has been staff for a month and already has 500 bans (which, let's face it, that won't happen. they'd probably still be a trial or have just reached helper, but ok), that translates to about 16 bans a day and, with the current situation, that is also easily obtainable.
Staff are busy. Technically, you applied for the task, thus making it a job. Whether it's voluntarily or not. Making people who are generally inexperienced and busy staff members is just a terrible idea, as obviously they lack the skills (and time) required. But hey, last time I checked every application got accepted, whether the person was toxic as hell or not, whether the replies were all against them or not, it doesn't matter. Also, if you as a staff member know that you'll be busy doing something in real life, why even log in? You're making people more upset by being there AFK than by not being there. And if you're only logging in AFK to get to your weekly required playtime, you disappoint me.

I won't go over the anticheat, because I feel that this is not fitting for this topic of conversation. I think my point in this message has come out loud and clear, and I look forward to see your replies. Whether it's agreeing with me, or providing constructive critisism, I don't care. I just want to get my point across. If you've somehow made it this far, congrats, this was a long one. Once again, my intent is not to start a war, or insult people/disrespect them, I just want to get my opinion out there. One that I think many can agree with. Thank you.

(I kindly request you not to lock this thread, since A. this has taken me a sh*tload of time to think of and write B. I'm not spreading any form of negativity, just want to discuss this with people and provide them with my opinion, and C. it's just unnecessary and will only further prove my point. Thank you.)

Yours truly,
Nirahz

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Tyrelle, let's be honest, you'd be more pissed if I started calling people out by name.

Reactions: Jax
Status
Not open for further replies.