Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fucking useles kicks

NotDuck

IGN
NotDuckyy
So I was fucking playing a bit of bedwars, and I was literally fucking about to win but due to my shit network I fucking got a damn useless kick saying that I'm mother fucking using client modifications. Go suck your mom if you're so sure that I'm hacking. Lit really the worst server ever

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Due to your bad internet, you will register weird movements causing a flag to the Anticheat. It happens on every anticheat on every server, so you cannot do anything about it except get better internet. A stable network plan is enough to work on jartex, although if you live in Asia especially at SEA, you'd need a stable and good wifi connection to play. Hope this helps.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
So I was fucking playing a bit of bedwars, and I was literally fucking about to win but due to my shit network I fucking got a damn useless kick saying that I'm mother fucking using client modifications. Go suck your mom if you're so sure that I'm hacking. Lit really the worst server ever
happens to me everytime mate can feel ur pain ...well u can follow some tips to improve ur ping hope things go well then

Invy55

Due to your bad internet, you will register weird movements causing a flag to the Anticheat. It happens on every anticheat on every server, so you cannot do anything about it except get better internet. A stable network plan is enough to work on jartex, although if you live in Asia especially at SEA, you'd need a stable and good wifi connection to play. Hope this helps.
That's cap, I play on 20 ms ping and keep getting kicked for sprinting in base.

Invy55

Maybe get stable internet? Lol I'm on stable 200 ping and I'm fine.
the fun fact is that you all keep saying this just to cover this crap. I have 20ms stable they don't even change, never got over 30 and I live next to france, but anytime i try sprinting in base or get over a slab i flag and the ac keeps moving me back

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
the fun fact is that you all keep saying this just to cover this crap. I have 20ms stable they don't even change, never got over 30 and I live next to france, but anytime i try sprinting in base or get over a slab i flag and the ac keeps moving me back
Also a fun fact Im saying this because I don't find any issues at all related to ping spikes and other kicks so if you have any problems contact the hosts yourself and tell them

Invy55

Also a fun fact Im saying this because I don't find any issues at all related to ping spikes and other kicks so if you have any problems contact the hosts yourself and tell them
how can it be a ping issue when it happens only in base