Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Friendship thread!

Doofile

Donator
Donator
IGN
doofile
Anyone who is bored with life this thread is you!
Here you will be able to meet jartex players who are interested in making new friends. I would love for this thread to run smoothly with a general format of info including your discord, age, gender, country of residence etc. Here is an example for what I would put:

Discord: polsyuh
Extra Info: Hi I'm doofile I like to play minecraft bedwars and sumo. I'm 5'11 and would love to meet anyone interested.

Please try to be as polite as possible when posting your details I hope this thread works out well!

Last edited:

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
hello doofile what the heck are you cooking

Kunikuni

Discowod: Kuniho
Cowontry: America
Extra Info: Hi!! I'm Kuni, I like to play bedwars with friends or anything competitive!! I'm looking for some people to play with since most of my friends are going to be away this summer. Hoping that this thread turns out well too ^w^

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
i request dear ShadowBox ShadowBox to fill their details and participate in this wonderful thread too.

Sumitxd_

Donator
Donator
Plz edate alyan alyan she is the best egirl and the proest

Boom13

Anyone who is bored with life this thread is you!
Here you will be able to meet jartex players who are interested in making new friends. I would love for this thread to run smoothly with a general format of info including your discord, age, gender, country of residence etc. Here is an example for what I would put:

Discord: polsyuh
Extra Info: Hi I'm doofile I like to play minecraft bedwars and minemen sumo. I'm 5'11 and would love to meet anyone interested.

Please try to be as polite as possible when posting your details I hope this thread works out well!
short mf, pls delete