Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lobby Friends List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padio

Minecraft Username:
Padio​

What is the suggestion about?
Friends List​

Description:
Add friends list to the server since it'll be easier to see if my friend's are online instead of trying to party them or ask them on Discord.

============
<username> has sent you a friend request! - This will pop-up is a player has sent you a friend request.
[Accept] [Deny]

You have removed <username> from your friends list. - This will pop-up if you have removed a player from your friends list.

<username> has removed you from their friends list. - This will pop-up if a player has removed you from their friends list.

Looks like you have no friends. ): - This will pop-up if you do ''/fl'' and you have no friends.
============

You can't send a friend request to <username>. - This will pop-up if you try to send a friend request to a player that has them off.

<username> isn't on your friends list. - This will pop-up if you try to remove a player from your friends list that wasn't there in the first place.

<username> is already in your friends list. - This will pop-up if you try to add a player to your friends list that is already there.

You have already sent a friend request to
<username>. - This will pop-up if you've send a friend request to a player and you've tried to send another one to them less than 60 seconds before sending the first one.

(Also, make it when you a send a friend request to a specific player you have to wait 60 seconds before sending a friend request to that same player again.)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will being a new unique feature to the server.​

Extra Information:
The commands could be:

/f add <username> (Sneds a friend request to a specific player.)
/f remove <username> (Removed a specific player from your friends list.)
/fl (Shows you your friends list.)
/f toggle off (This toggled off the ability for others to send you friend requests.)​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Padio

Padio

I spent a lot of time on this suggestion so it'll be greatly appreciated to give me a +1.

iQuackly

Donator
Donator
ofc why not +1
i have so many friends i forgot their username this feature will help a lot

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Padio​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Already suggested.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good morning,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.