Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Minecraft Username:
Alex_42089​

What is the suggestion about?
Friend requests​

Description:
So you when you play with somebody and you have to go it would be a lot easier to do /friend than asking for his discord. And when you log in you can see who is online of your friends.I think everybody on the server would enjoy this feature.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make it easier for players to play with people that they met on the server. :D

Extra Information:
These commands would be cool to have if this was a feature on the server. /friend add , /friend remove , /friend list.​

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
Yes but it would make it easier to play with other people.
If you want to see if anyone is online you can simply /find {name} and if you want to play with him in the same minigame /p invite {name} etc.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
If you want to see if anyone is online you can simply /find {name} and if you want to play with him in the same minigame /p invite {name} etc.
Yeah it would make it easier to just do /friends and see who is online.It would take me 10 mins to see if everybody who i was in a party is online.And I forget 90% of the names that i played with so...

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
Yeah it would make it easier to just do /friends and see who is online.It would take me 10 mins to see if everybody who i was in a party is online.And I forget 90% of the names that i played with so...
Then add their discord, fam

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Then add their discord, fam
I do,but it would take me 10 mins or more to see who is online.And 50% don't even have discord turned on while they play.And those that do they can be doing something else. All I'm saying it would be easier to /friend to see who is online.

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
I do,but it would take me 10 mins or more to see who is online.And 50% don't even have discord turned on while they play.And those that do they can be doing something else. All I'm saying it would be easier to /friend to see who is online.
It's just not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.