Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Forums Forums reports statistics

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
daviddaraban

What is your suggestion's title?
Forums reports statistics

Suggestion Details:
Hey to everyone that is reading this!!
I have been reporting for more then 2 months acomplesing already 525 gameplay reports and 1.5k+ chat reports but i have noticed that reports sub-forum are boring to the eyes when it comes to design and its features ( i am not saying its not good, i love the reporting system of Jartex cause its simple and efficient ). I would suggest for Staff Team to create some statistics to the forums reports like:
- a counter that shows the daily average reports that your doing ( this will be individual for chat reports and for gameplay reports too )
ex:​
Average daily chat reports: 31.4 chat reports | Average daily gameplay reports: 12.9
- a counter that shows total ,accepted, denied and already punished reports so people dont need to count them manually ex: (<number of cloums> times 20 + rest of reports pending)
Accepted - 329
Already punished - 472
Denied - 28
- a graphic/counter that says how much % of respective person reports are accepted/already punished
- a way to know how many reports the person had in each gamemode and show the most common punishment they reported people for
Prison: 201
PracticePvP: 382
Factions: 310
KitPvP: 291
Lobby: 2
I think this is usefull for players that want to track their progress with their reports and see how much they are improving with it
I respect your opinions and ideas so you can send a msg what you would prefer to modify from my suggestion or add/delete.
Have a nice day!!

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
stated above

Extra Information:
potato

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
was already suggested and accepted but idk if its gon get implemented

ned_

Donator
Donator
already been sugested and accepted i guess

Stated by Lumin0us Lumin0us

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Yessir! I see it has been suggested and accepted but I don't see it actually being implemented ._.

+1