Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Forums Accepted [Forums] Great Reporter Rank Modification

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage

What is the suggestion about?
Great Reporter Rank Modification

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Forums

Description:
so as you can see many players are getting 'easily' the great reporter rank and thats beacause of its low requirments '100 accepted reports' so what i wanna say is that the requirment should change from that to 50-75 GamePlay report and 150-200 Chat report , Why ? simply beacause people are so tryharding and grinding every kind of chat report to get this rank and only few of the great reporters maybe 1-3 have actually some decent ammount of gameplay reports

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People will no longer have to grind only chat reports , they will also report hackers which mean more banned hackers and a better gameplay experience :D

Courtnehxo

Addicted Member
Donator
It's easy to get chat reports then Gameplay reports .....
I understand that, but as Xeno said, some people can't record so why shouldn't they be given an equal chance at getting the rank as others? 100 reports still aren't the easiest thing to do or pretty much everyone would have it, but don't mind my opinion.

XenoCraftMC

Yeah ,Courtneh's absolutely right! Recording can pretty much break your RAM or GPU. It takes people weeks or even months for 100 reports , which are now even harder as most of the rule-breaker base is destroyed...

skyarmyfan11

Yeah ,Courtneh's absolutely right! Recording can pretty much break your RAM or GPU. It takes people weeks or even months for 100 reports , which are now even harder as most of the rule-breaker base is destroyed...
yeah, sorry, but i'm changing my =1 to neutral.

Flagy_

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello MoudTage,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon! Find HERE
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.