Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars /fly in skywars lobby and /nick for ranked players

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
DROGON623

What is the suggestion about?
/fly in skywars lobby and /nick for ranked players

Description:
I think /nick and /fly in lobbies for people who bought ranks should be good I feel like nly having kits for a rank you payed for is a bit too little and I feel like it should be added, only having kits is nice but having other cool stuff with it will be more better! and for some kits like warlord or veteran their kits are a little too underpowered for what the people pay, they need to be upgraded like add sharpness to swords etc but other cool stuff could suffice for that

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This could really encourage players to buy more ranks if they felt that the kits for warlord and veteran are were not good enough but adding those commands might encourage people to buy ranks! :D

milad9999

Donator
Donator
I mean I could agree with the /fly for everyone because it would be cool. Regarding the /nick command, it was there before but for some reasons it was removed because they was a Mini games update but I don't think it's there anymore, so they should pretty much bring it back / fix it.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello DROGON623,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0