Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fireballs are getting annoying

Chaotic

IGN
ChaoticDestroyer
Fireballs are so annoying im kinda debating to post this in the suggestions. They dont knock you from where you're supposed to get knocked to, they just lag you back up and down from where you're standing. I dont know if its just my ping (200 ms) but some of you might agree with me. This also one reason why i lose my games since i cant clutch on the bridge coz it just lags me back
I might sound stupid from the way i explain this but pls bear with me 😀
Fireballs were fine back then before fireball jumping was added coz they knock u in the right direction

Id like to see you're opinions on this
Have a great day/night

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Fireballs are so annoying im kinda debating to post this in the suggestions. They dont knock you from where you're supposed to get knocked to, they just lag you back up and down from where you're standing. I dont know if its just my ping (200 ms) but some of you might agree with me. This also one reason why i lose my games since i cant clutch on the bridge coz it just lags me back
I might sound stupid from the way i explain this but pls bear with me 😀
Fireballs were fine back then before fireball jumping was added coz they knock u in the right direction

Id like to see you're opinions on this
Have a great day/night
If you feel like fireballs are not hitting you in the right direction or something like that then feel free to make a suggestion to improve them