Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Final Kills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
GamingGoneDope​

What is your suggestion's title?
Final Kills​

Suggestion Details:
When you break the nexus , you need to kill everyone and it counts as final kills , just like bedwars if they break your nexus and kill all your team you lose , alot of games get ruined due to hackers breaking the nexus or g rushers who ruin it for the potters , so i suggest adding the final death feature to improve the quality of this dying minigame​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Revive the dead minigame and adding new features into it could make it more enjoyable​

Extra Information:
Final Death Stat Leaderboard
Final Death Kit​

Qosh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Qosh
As a tb player lmao how it make sense u mine one nexus and final kill?????

Qosh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Qosh
And tb is not a dead mini-game it's alive

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello GamingGoneDope,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to downvote it due to the following reason(s):

• Campers would make the game not fun

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
-1 this is not bedwars. You can break 100 nexus and final kills for each one? lol. Another thing: this will make tb games more long, nobody needs more long tb games.

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
As a tb player lmao how it make sense u mine one nexus and final kill?????
His, idea was to kill all the players after breaking the nexus and wipe all of them out but still I decided to give a -1.

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
-1 this is not bedwars. You can break 100 nexus and final kills for each one? lol. Another thing: this will make tb games more long, nobody needs more long tb games.
Totally agree, I hate long TB games.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G
Hello GamingGoneDope,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to downvote it due to the following reason(s):

• Campers would make the game not fun

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
i thought about this to help people againts nuke hackers that break the nexus too fast

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G
its just to help vs the nuke hackers i mean has it never happend to u , u grind so hard for ur gear and pots then the nuker just ends the game

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
-1 Practically Impossible to win after your nexus is broken. And games are already long as they are, why do you want them even longer?

its just to help vs the nuke hackers i mean has it never happend to u , u grind so hard for ur gear and pots then the nuker just ends the game
Theres nothing we can do about that but report him so he doesn't do it the next game. This implementation will be useless and will be more annoying than of a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.