Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Farm Captcha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrixthon

Minecraft Username:
Vrixthon​

What is the suggestion about?
Farm Captcha​

Description:
When you need to verify the farm captcha you get tpa to spawn and tpaback to your location yeah it's nice so you won't get stuck or anything but the problem is when you get back to your farm it won't reload or relog the farm like the weeds, christmas pine and it's annoying I can't farm well because I can't see the seeds or the farm and you need to do /hub or /spawn to relog it and I just suggesting that you should remove the thing that you'll get tpa to spawn and tpaback to your location its really annoying promise i cant farm well​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it can help the players of Jartex to do more or to play nice on the server without having problem​

Extra Information:
it's really annoying that you need to do/hub or /spawn to relog it every time​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vrixthon

Vrixthon

nah its not a bug its a part of captcha that you'll get tpa to spawn when answering the captcha

Last edited:

The_W

Addicted Member
I'm actually neutral on this,
Unloaded farms is annoying, but trust me captcha stuck glitch is also annoying if does happen. This is double edged sword.
Instead i think it will be better if just keeps the chunks loaded for 1-5 mins after tp, it will benefit from both sides, but idk if it can be applied/working or not.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vrixthon

Vrixthon

i wish they can fix it or make it better. I cant farm well or make money fast because every time i need to relog.

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Vrixthon​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.