Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions [Factions] Xp perk and outpost experience Combination

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
Xp perk and outpost experience Combination

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Factions

Description:
I am making this suggestion so Xp perk is combined with outpost experience on Xp production and Outpost experiences are multipliers of 1.25x/1.5x/2x and I want that to go with XP perk which also gives you 2x xp if you have all it's levels, So 2x from xp perk = 50x2 = 100 then 100x2 = 200 xp per kill which is in total quadruple XP if you have XP perk and have captured outpost heroic, for beginner it would be 2.5x xp multiplier since you have xp perk, for gold it would be 3x xp multiplier in total and for Heroic it's 4x xp multiplier in total.

Most of players are going to spend faction tokens for nothing? that is not fair in my opinion to get the xp perk when you can just cap the diamond outpost without having to worry spending about 400 tokens for double xp perk.

We've spent 50 tokens on 1st level and with outpost experience booster it doesn't produce us any more.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would make XP perk more worth to buy and would help players gain more XP since for full hardened 4 set i had to grind for a day.
This would make XP perk more useful because now no one wants to buy it because they can just claim outposts for xp booster.

Extra Information:
Naw

jaehoon

agrer but my factions xp perk level 1 is not working im getting 60 exp eith outpost rewards and inqu III with xp perk level 1
why this id happening again?

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello T0m45_,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.