Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Immortal Factions Denied [Factions] Dropparty

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalGuardian

Minecraft Username:
RoyalGuardian

What is the suggestion about?
Dropparty

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Factions

Description:
i need some help i wana do a huge drop party 120mil, about 2 stack of ig and 2 stack of blaze it would make it so fun to have a room with about 250 chest that has no pvp and cant be destoryed (not unraidble make the top open and i wana put something in every chest just like a temprary room on top of spawn made out of 250 chest im want to put something in every chest 1mil+ when like set it as warp drop party drop party event because i dont play that much and its useless to have this much money on me it would be a crazy and super fun event

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can a very fun event and can start up a lot of players in factions, many new factions players might start playing alot

Extra Information:
I been playing for a while, i tried to do the same thing last season with 240mil but players just cegged and killed each other thats why i need a pvp protected and land protected claim, A skybase on top of spawn with 250 chest is the easiest way to do it, tnx for ur consideration

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello RoyalGuardian,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.​
giphy.gif

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.