Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Experience on kill in SkyWars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
SwellDragon9206

What is the suggestion about?
Experience on kill in SkyWars

Description:
First of all, no, i don't mean Jartex level, I mean in-game experience. Instead of having to find enchantment bottles (which are kinda rare mid-game) make killing a player give you a certain amount of experience.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help players to allow them to use anvils/ enchantment tables without having to search the entire map for experience bottles which I'm fairly certain don't spawn in mid chests, which is where enchantment tables and anvils are located in most maps.

Last edited:

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Minecraft Username:
SwellDragon9206

What is the suggestion about?
Experience on kill in SkyWars

Description:
First of all, no, i don't mean Jartex level, I mean in-game experience. Instead of having to find enchantment bottles (which are kinda rare mid-game) make killing a player give you a certain amount of experience.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help players to allow them to use anvils/ enchantment tables without having to search the entire map for experience bottles which I'm fairly certain don't spawn in mid chests, which is where enchantment tables and anvils are located in most maps.
Instead they could buff the rate of experience bottles?

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
Neutral

As Maulik said, they can make experience bottles be obtainable through mid-chests or just make them less rare.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, SwellDragon9206​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.