Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

KitPvP Event kitpvp

HistoryMaker

There was an event last Saturday where we had to make the most beautiful KitPVP assembly in 1 week. I made a 4 min video where I kill only people stuff special and I'm not in the top while two people who made 50second videos are in it, I think there's a mistake or just that my video wasn't taken into account. Still, I rendered it well on time, please do something

ItzMarto

There was an event last Saturday where we had to make the most beautiful KitPVP assembly in 1 week. I made a 4 min video where I kill only people stuff special and I'm not in the top while two people who made 50second videos are in it, I think there's a mistake or just that my video wasn't taken into account. Still, I rendered it well on time, please do something
I think this should be moved out of this category since the community has nothing to do about it.

Jigsaw_Jigsaw

Donator
Donator
Would say this isn't really relevant for this category, The winners were decided on the quality of the video. You may think your video was good and high quality but the judges may judge otherwise. In the end it was a subjective contest.