Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Ender Chests on maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLoveCats

Minecraft Username:
HollowedCat​

What is the suggestion about?
Ender Chests on maps​

Description:
It would be very great to use ender chests at center and store your emeralds in it because if you will accidentally die you will lose all of it. Making them buyable would be great​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make the game a little bit easier for new players and they will stay at your server.​

S

Shayy

It is a nice idea and I really like it but it would be too easy to play then as you could just go to the middle at the start of the game and camp their the whole game. If people could come up with another way of including this idea just making it a bit more fair then I would definitely love to see it added in the game when it's fair.

Neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iLoveCats

iLoveCats

It is a nice idea and I really like it but it would be too easy to play then as you could just go to the middle at the start of the game and camp their the whole game. If people could come up with another way of including this idea just making it a bit more fair then I would definitely love to see it added in the game when it's fair.

Neutral
Yes I think that it needs to cost at least 1 emerald
It will make it sorta fair

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
-1 , cuz this will be used in unfair way , just like if I want to go center I would get all ems and when someone tries to kill me , I just put all my stuff in ender chest , Also this would be harmful in the way we can use it with i.g. if I want to rush someone , I would save all my stuff in ender chest and get blocks only then when i reach his base successfully, I get my stuff back , so even if I didnt make it to hus base and died in the way on , my stuff will have been saved and this wont be fair

Status
Not open for further replies.