Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied End world

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurgerRaven43

Minecraft Username:
MrWeaz / BurgerRaven43​

What is the suggestion about?
End world​

Description:
For some reason, pvp is enabled and claiming is disabled in the end world. I think end should be like nether and have claiming enabled and pvp disabled. Seeing that pvp is enabled was a surprise to me... If two players meet it could be quite bad for one of them I don't know if it was intended to enable pvp or not...​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Disabling pvp would prevent bad experiences from happening. Nobody is expecting for pvp to be enabled since there are no warnings or something. If you decide to not disable pvp, at least give us a warning in some form...​

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
Claiming shouldn't be enabled, cause if it was, players can start claiming The End, preventing us from mining endstone, collecting end rods, chorus fruits, or elytras. The End isn't meant to be a land to live and make a base, it was a place to explore and collect rare stuffs. The PvP enabled could be a bag, but if it isn't, I'm okay with it on, cause I don't expect strangers to meet each other when most are clan members and the playerers in lvl 25 is low.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

BurgerRaven43

Claiming shouldn't be enabled, cause if it was, players can start claiming The End, preventing us from mining endstone, collecting end rods, chorus fruits, or elytras. The End isn't meant to be a land to live and make a base, it was a place to explore and collect rare stuffs. The PvP enabled could be a bag, but if it isn't, I'm okay with it on, cause I don't expect strangers to meet each other when most are clan members and the playerers in lvl 25 is low.
are you kidding me? end world is 24000x24000 that is 576 Million blocks who tf would claim that all

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BurgerRaven43​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.