Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Enchanted Coal

Status
Not open for further replies.

voicavlad124

So , im a new player on the server and i do not know hot to get enchanted coal , gold etc. So can someone help me please

vvclin17

Hey there, I will gladly help you. You get enchanted coal from the Bossworld. Due to the most recent reset of SkyBlock Dream, the new Bossworld ‘Mines’ were added. To gain access to the Bossworld, you must be at or over the specified player level. Once you enter the Bossworld, go to the mines, and start mining away. In the mines, there are four levels. The first level is the top one, and you can mine enchanted coal there with your pickaxe. The other three levels are enchanted iron, enchanted gold, enchanted emerald, and finally, enchanted diamond. Coal > Iron > Gold > Emerald > Diamond. The deeper you mine in the Bossworld mines, the more valuable ores you can mine. However, the higher the value of the ores, the harder to find. The only knot you’ll find is that you need to find the entrance to the mine level, and it can get quite difficult in the last levels.

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
To get enchanted ores and minerals, you need to open Bossworld and enter it. It needs level 5. Once you opened, join it by going to /warp bossworld. Once you there, if you look straight, there's a mine. The mine is divided by 5 floors. One is coal, another iron, gold, emerald and finally diamond. The ores you mine at bossworld, are made in enchanted form and if you break them, you'll get an enchanted ore. You can use them as Minion fuel to level it up or just sell it to /shop or player warps.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello voicavlad124,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.