Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Does using Xray is allowed to kill the annoying nukers in The Bridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneNickedGuy

Minecraft Username:
NickedOne_Sorry​

What is your suggestion's title?
Does using Xray is allowed to kill the annoying nukers in The Bridge?​

Suggestion Details:
So many nukers, destroying the game by using the nuke cheat, the staffs even like useless here, i am tired of the nukers. does using xray is allowed to kill them ( the nukers ). please its just for the nukers, for other players we only do nothing and just ignore... but for the nukers , we will move and kill them. is this allowed? if we do report, its just waste the time and also the nukers can change their username and still destroying the game. the effective way is only that ( using Xray ). but dont worry, I obey the rules, i only use it for the defend ( from the nukers attack ). please allow it, so annoying to let the nukers destroying so many games. please, just for it, just to kill the nukers, and for other rusher we didnt do anything and just ignore it. is this allowed?​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Very Important to remove those fckin Nukers​

Extra Information:
So many nukers, we are tired, i am tired because of this. please allow me just to kill the nukers, nukers only. for the defend, please​
I obey the rules, if the nukers go, i will remove the xray texture again, i am the good one​
Please, this is for good. Don't even ban players who do use Xray for good. If you guys ban the good one , it's the same as you guys are like a devil criminals, defending the evil peoples and killing the good peoples​
If you guys do that ( ban the good one ) , then wait for the destruction of this server​
and sorry, i didnt want to tell my username because... you guys ever ban a good player ( he is a good guy, using xray just to kill nukers and kaboom, he get banned bacuse using it for good ). what a devil staffs, not a professional staffs.​
No wonder many ridicule this server because the staffs are not good at work​
dissapointed​
here, look at this. they even use this trick, what the hell

sorry, i use xray, just to see what happen, and to report this to you guys, sorry if i using it, please dont ban me , i recording for the good

i have an extra information, please add some active tb players to be the staffs that can ban these nukers and the team griefers

Last edited:

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Staff Member
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, ThatOneNickedGuy​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Cheater are bound to be found everywhere and anywhere.
  • Invalid suggestion.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ unlqvinly

Status
Not open for further replies.