Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Do skywars coin bombs work actually?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogontom

IGN
frogontom
I have been playing skywars for about 5 months now and i love getting coins for improving my talents and increasing brain capacity but the problem with it is u get 20 coins currently for winning and 5 per each kill and coin bombs give amount between 10 - 40 coins (i am not sure it may be less) so the problem is I use coin bomb and once i checked my coins count and it went up the amount i got from playing the game and didnt get any from the coin bomb so is coin bombs broken or I am using it incorrectly also another questions is does coin bombs used by other people grant you coins?

Solution
Hello frogontom frogontom after the end of every game, the coins you received as reward are shown along with the experience received. The amount of coins mentioned there is the sum of coins received by coin bombs and kills. And if you find any bug, kindly report it here

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Hello, I think coin bombs work but you just don't see it, maybe is it counted on the game recap or just added on your account directly. I hope I helped !

Flyikker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Flyikker
I have been playing skywars for about 5 months now and i love getting coins for improving my talents and increasing brain capacity but the problem with it is u get 20 coins currently for winning and 5 per each kill and coin bombs give amount between 10 - 40 coins (i am not sure it may be less) so the problem is I use coin bomb and once i checked my coins count and it went up the amount i got from playing the game and didnt get any from the coin bomb so is coin bombs broken or I am using it incorrectly also another questions is does coin bombs used by other people grant you coins?
they do, they work in a weird way but they do work :)

AX79

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
AX79
Yes, I think they do work

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
Hello frogontom frogontom after the end of every game, the coins you received as reward are shown along with the experience received. The amount of coins mentioned there is the sum of coins received by coin bombs and kills. And if you find any bug, kindly report it here

Solution

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello frogontom,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.