TH99 Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Approved Starter Joined December 30, 2019 Messages 218 Points 56 IGN TH99_ January 15, 2021 #1 Is there anyone in the community who knows me or considers me a ‘friend’. Kinda feelin like im that 1 random non.
Is there anyone in the community who knows me or considers me a ‘friend’. Kinda feelin like im that 1 random non.
Planing Addicted Member Donator Active Reporter Bug Finder I Beginner Reporter Starter Joined July 9, 2018 Messages 317 Points 66 Age 26 January 15, 2021 #2 A Random Someone who's not well known, or is simply a stranger. Usually being used online while playing games.
A Random Someone who's not well known, or is simply a stranger. Usually being used online while playing games.
AUTHOR AUTHOR TH99 Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Approved Starter Joined December 30, 2019 Messages 218 Points 56 IGN TH99_ January 15, 2021 #3 Planing said: A Random Someone who's not well known, or is simply a stranger. Usually being used online while playing games. Click to expand... yes thats me
Planing said: A Random Someone who's not well known, or is simply a stranger. Usually being used online while playing games. Click to expand... yes thats me
shadrackkambanga Member Joined November 5, 2020 Messages 57 Points 12 Age 22 January 15, 2021 #4 Nah stay lonely Looser Just joking
UltraDragonX2 Addicted Member Donator Active Reporter Typer II Beginner Reporter Starter Joined September 26, 2020 Messages 513 Points 73 January 16, 2021 #5 Me baby.
EvilDrago12 Donator Donator Famous Helping Hand I Approved Bug Finder I Joined September 25, 2019 Messages 932 Points 157 January 16, 2021 #6 I am pretty sure that's not the case for you, you should've seen the old EvilDrago12 and how much work I had to put on to get well known.
I am pretty sure that's not the case for you, you should've seen the old EvilDrago12 and how much work I had to put on to get well known.
_D0GG0 Great Reporter Great Reporter Great Reporter Famous Starter Beginner Reporter Joined December 16, 2016 Messages 2,032 Points 155 Age 21 IGN _Doggo January 16, 2021 #7 I dont totally know you super well but ur not a non