Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars displaying lvl in minigames (tab)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gusto

Minecraft Username:
iGusto_

What is the suggestion about?
displaying lvl in minigames (tab)

Description:
so my suggestion is about displaying your minigames lvl on tab (list of players) in lobby. Basically when you will press tab you will see list of players and on the right or left side player´s minigames lvl (and lvl color). This will help players to see other players lvls more easily and this will be something new to server. I believe that with this small changes and suggestions we can improve jartex.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
players will see other players lvl more easily and check their own lvl quicker. I think this small updates can improve experience on jartex network.

Extra Information:
thank you for reading! i hope you understand my suggestion.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Gusto

Suggestion is about displaying minigames level when u press tab (scoreboard) next to player´s ign

milad9999

Donator
Donator
It would be too long because if a player had a long ign and is ranked, it would display their rank, ign and the level you are talking talking about. However, I am staying neutral.

iVertical

Donator
Donator
Hi , I have read your suggestion and decided to give it a +1 for the following reason(s):
  • Great Idea it should be added
  • Helps define a players level
Good luck!
Kind Regards,

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Gusto

It would be too long because if a player had a long ign and is ranked, it would display their rank, ign and the level you are talking talking about. However, I am staying neutral.
I mean like ign first and then there is number that display level (like iGusto_ 30) also numbers wouldnt be to large just a normal number next to name, this about too long ign: i think numbers will be small and there is no need to display like 30 level (like iGusto 30 level) there is really no need to do that,
just ign and number in color for your level in minigames

milad9999

Donator
Donator
If you mean (level) then what I was talking about would be this:
(rank) username (level)
Although that's for Donators only, and with people who have long Minecraft usernames.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Gusto

for now its just a suggestion so... IF it get accepted i belive staff will try to fix this for long ign and players with rank, for now its just suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.