Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Discord Leveling Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Udall

Minecraft Username:
Udall​

What is the suggestion about?
Discord Leveling Bot​

Description:
Hello, my name is Udall and i would like to suggest something,

This may or may have not been suggested in the past, but it's something that would be fun for discord users.

So as i have seen in the discord server, there are 30 thousand members, with less than 15 talking.

Q: Why aren't they talking?
A: Talking gives them nothing, they basically think it's a waste of time. Adding a Leveling Bot like Mee6, Atlas, and others, would increase the server activity.

Q: So how would this work?
A: Basically, people would feel like talking will give them something in trade. My suggestion is to add a Leveling Bot with a reward for the most active member, like a small store coupon, or maybe a sale for a rank or item.

Please note: I do not know if this has been suggested before.

Best Regards,
Udall.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will increase the discord activity and will make users become more active!​

Extra Information:
Adding this feature, it personally makes me think that the amount of people talking would dramatically increase.​

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
+1 i feel like it would be cool to have this adition and i feel at the end of each month maybe the person who leveled up the most could maybe get a special role in the server if the store reward doesnt work out

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
+1 i feel like it would be cool to have this adition and i feel at the end of each month maybe the person who leveled up the most could maybe get a special role in the server if the store reward doesnt work out
Agreed +1

Status
Not open for further replies.