Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
impeachments​

What is your suggestion's title?
Discord Ban Appeal​

Suggestion Details:
I think the jartex admins should implement a system where you can open a ticket to ban appeal on discord.
For example, on fadecloudmc there is a ticket bot on their discord server to appeal for a ban, or mute. Previously, I've been banned of fadecloudmc and I opened a ticket to get unbanned, as it was a false ban. They responded within two minutes.
Unlike jartexnetwork, jartex takes days to respond to a ban appeal on the forums. I am not shaming jartexnetwork for this reason. I understand that the jartex staff have other things to do.
You could open a discord helper and moderator option with around 35 spots available, and produce a ticket bot where the discord moderators could view the tickets and deny or accept the appeal depending on the player. Then, a discord moderator would pass this onto a sr mod and the sr mod would unban them on minecraft.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would free up the time of the servers staff members and would make the players get replied to a lot faster.​

Extra Information:
If this idea were to be implemented, you could make a target for tickets they have to view everyday for each discord staff member as jartex is a very big server.​

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
How will one make a ticket if his account is banned ?

VoidX

Addicted Member

kaivalya kaivalya is actully right! Like one ticket though?​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I
The jartex staff on the forums dont reply often. I've litterally made a ban appeal and its been around four days and no one has replied. A tickets system would be very appropriate as the moderators just wouldnt have to work as much. For example, four discord moderators could be assigned to one member of the jartex staff, and they could just dm them on discord and they get unbanned.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, impeachments101
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind Regards,
~ ItzCqldFxld

Status
Not open for further replies.