Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBF Disable Teleportation in pvp area

Status
Not open for further replies.

MateHexa

Minecraft Username:
Impersonator​

What is the suggestion about?
Disable Teleportation in pvp area​

Description:
I suggest that to disable teleportation in pvp area.
The main advantage of disable teleportation is no players will get tptrapped in the future.
I hope staff team can take time to read and accept the suggestion.Thanks.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players wont lost stuffs while they get tptrapped​

BatPour

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Impersonator

What is the suggestion about?
Disable Teleportation in pvp area

Description:
I suggest that to disable teleportation in pvp area.

The main advantage of disable teleportation is no players will get tptrapped in the future.

I hope staff team can take time to read and accept the suggestion.Thanks.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players wont lost stuffs while they get tptrapped
Neutral
I cannot get what is suggestion is about
tp trap happened to one one time but I have no care about it
In pvp arena like survival and prison, players can just do /spawn or /home to exit the pvp arena and they are safe because the will back to spawn location or their home in survival (In survival random players can't enter your home to for example put lava under your feet)
for tp player they must use /tpa in gamemode, and if the player accept that, the teleportation will happened
As I said I didn't get what is this suggestion about so Neutral from me, wana hear what others think about this

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MateHexa

MateHexa

Neutral
I cannot get what is suggestion is about
tp trap happened to one one time but I have no care about it
In pvp arena like survival and prison, players can just do /spawn or /home to exit the pvp arena and they are safe because the will back to spawn location or their home in survival (In survival random players can't enter your home to for example put lava under your feet)
for tp player they must use /tpa in gamemode, and if the player accept that, the teleportation will happened
As I said I didn't get what is this suggestion about so Neutral from me, wana hear what others think about this
It is different one.Players will get tagged and in combat in a sec once they get tped in pvp area so players has no time to warp out.
As example,this happened to me.A player want to show me his island so I requested tpa to him.The player told me to wait some secs.Then suddenly I get tped to pvp area and get killed meanwhile I have 43 god keys in my pv.In conclusion thats why I have this mind of disable teleportation in pvp area.

BatPour

Addicted Member
It is different one.Players will get tagged and in combat in a sec once they get tped in pvp area so players has no time to warp out.
As example,this happened to me.A player want to show me his island so I requested tpa to him.The player told me to wait some secs.Then suddenly I get tped to pvp area and get killed meanwhile I have 43 god keys in my pv.In conclusion thats why I have this mind of disable teleportation in pvp area.
1. I hope you understand I will not believe that you had 43 god keys (means you buy them for 86 EUR)
2. There is a alarm that shows you when you /tpa that shows YOUR LOCATION IS NOT SAFE
so still Neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MateHexa

MateHexa

1. I hope you understand I will not believe that you had 43 god keys (means you buy them for 86 EUR)
2. There is a alarm that shows you when you /tpa that shows YOUR LOCATION IS NOT SAFE
so still Neutral
1.I do really have 43 god keys lol because i can have 15 treasure crates which I can get 3 god keys as maximum per crate in a week.
2.Thats no alarm that saying the location is unsafe.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, MateHexa​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Max

Status
Not open for further replies.