Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Delete useless gamemode in practice and add new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuzo_

Minecraft Username:
Sakuzo_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Delete useless gamemode in practice and add new​

Suggestion Details:
Kit modification:​
Actually there is useless and unplayed gamemode in practicepvp, we actually have nodebuff and he is actively played. And we have NoEnchant, they are the same gamemode with same mechanic but with different armor for no enchant . I think NoEnchant should be deleted because its just the exact same gameplay as nodebuff.​
New kit:​
Also i propose the HG kit for PracticePVP because its a really skilled and competitive gamemode.​
This kits need to be played on small arena that look like cave or little pvp area with glass.​
Items:_ 2 Iron Armor (one on the player and one on the inventory)​
_64 bowl with 64 red and brown mushroom​
_ 2 lava bucket and 1 water bucket​
_ 1 Sharp 1 Iron Sword​
_ 32 Woods Plank and 32 Cobblestone Walls​
_ 1 Stone Axe and 1 Stone Pickaxe​
_ The rest of the empty space full of mushroom soup​
And a link to a video of this gamemode because its better than my bad english to see what is it :

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
That can really improve the quality of the PracticePvP​

Last edited:

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
I have decided to give this a -1 because no enchant is a safer version of node in my opinion since you cant aggro pearl as much because of the pearl dmg. As well as in HCF there already is a rod idk how you missed that part. And I would not like another buhc mode in prac.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Sakuzo_

My bad HCF has already a rod, but no No enchant is not a safer version of node you can aggro pearl too thats change nothing for a good player because you dont spam pearl in nodebuff.

Where do you see a buhc mode ?

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
My bad HCF has already a rod, but no No enchant is not a safer version of node you can aggro pearl too thats change nothing for a good player because you dont spam pearl in nodebuff.

Where do you see a buhc mode ?
wym, pearl dmg is insane in noench so you don't/cant pearl as much since you lose a lot more hp and pots over time. hg is just another buhc mode imo

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
-1,no enchant is different from nodebuff as you take more damage and its more important to pot at the correct time
even if you think several gamemodes are not played,theres definetly people who play it,and quite a few people will be sad if they get removed

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Sakuzo_

Buhc is absolutely not related to HG, hg is soup pvp, inventory management is a main skill in this gamemode.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Sakuzo_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.