Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global December Giveaways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montessori

Minecraft Username:
Montessori

What is the suggestion about?
December Giveaways

Description:
About 70 - 90% of codes in December Giveaways were dropped in the active time of Central European Time Zone (7 AM - 9 PM). This gives a disadvantage to people that has a big gap of timezone especially in GMT+8:00 where most Jartex Players are from the Philippines (North American and European Nations are still bigger communities). As a person who is living in that bad timezone, I always get notifications of code drops at 2 AM, 3 AM, 5 AM, 12 AM and times where I'm asleep thus missing opportunities in getting the codes.

What if the codes are not manually dropped by Gunfire and Voodootje0? When the vote meets the requirements, the next code will drop on the range of 30 mins - 6 hours automatically by bots.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It gives Jartex Players from all different timezones equal chance to get a chance of obtaining coupons which no players will have sole advantage of reaching the top in any servers (Skyblock, Factions, etc.).

Extra Information:
If the automatic bot code drop in discord isn't possible, the only option left is for high-ranking staff to drop it by themselves (each staff representing different timezones) randomly. If they are also participating in the code giveaway, I have no more ideas.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Staff Member
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hello there,
I've read your suggestion and decided to rate/vote it -1 for the time being

Due to the following reason(s)
  • GunFire and Voodoo can choose when to drop the code as it is stated that is a random drop
Sincerely ExoCrafter123,
Have a great time!

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Montessori​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • After the reactions stated by Gunfire / voodootje0 are reached the code can drop at random time, no one knows when.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
PaceLV

Status
Not open for further replies.