Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Debounce Times

LordErlik

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
It triggers anticheat more, you can get false bans/kicks etc. use it on your own risk, dont get super high cps and you will be fine.

htsdfisy

Donator
Donator
IGN
htsdfisy
yes it is allowed however as stated above it does trigger anticheat more often and having too high cps can get you false banned

die4guy

Addicted Member
Donator
Double clicking is banned on most premium servers, just because you click half the cps and the other half is auto. So I would suggest you to not double click even if you have a double clicking mouse. It allows you to get more cps (advantage) while triggering the anticheat more often (disadvantage). Try using a cps limiter if your mouse double clicks too much.

Iliasperisteri

Donator
Donator
IGN
Iliasperisteri
I respect the other peoples replies that are above, but….. double clicking at its own isnt a thing and by that i mean that you dont pvp with normal double click, you either butterfly or drag or idk. So the good think is that you get high cps, veery high (once i hitted 23cps on sumo). The bad thing is when you have high ping, then yea you will get banned or kicked at least for client mods. You just should know when to use it

LordErlik

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I respect the other peoples replies that are above, but….. double clicking at its own isnt a thing and by that i mean that you dont pvp with normal double click, you either butterfly or drag or idk. So the good think is that you get high cps, veery high (once i hitted 23cps on sumo). The bad thing is when you have high ping, then yea you will get banned or kicked at least for client mods. You just should know when to use it
We were all talking about those clicking methods including double click so np

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Use at your own risk as you maybe get false kicked/banned. But yes, it is allowed.