Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

:D

Hello their Jartex players.
Occupation: Infantry Unit Leader in the Marine Corps (1st Lieutenant)
College Degree: Computer Science and Engineering.
Friends in Jartex: Nef, Maxo, Kate, Ramon, Kayla and Sparky.

About me: Hello their, My name is Zaxor or you can call me John, either way works. I work for the Marine Corps as a Infantry Unit Leader, meaning I lead my soldier's to any missions first. I mostly grew up in Canada, Alberta and I never had kids. I got my first Degree in University of Calgary and spent 2 years there so I can get my Masters Degree on Computer Science and Engineering. Calgary was the most toughest University out there in Alberta, I had to study more and also tutor about Computer Science. I never got to learn that much English or Grammar, but I still tried to learn about it anyways. When I got my Degree in Computer Science and Engineering I wanted to serve my country in the Marine Corps, so I searched all over my computer for the best Marine Corps Officer training base camps, for 2 weeks and found out about Marine Corps Base Quantico, in Virginia. I signed up to be an officer, went through 6 months of basic training and stayed for 3 years and got my very first badge (1st Lieutenant).

How did I find JartexNetwork: When I was just watching YouTube on my lunch break, my friend Ryan told me about a game called Minecraft, I eventually downloaded it in my computer and played 6 hours. Well....I ended up getting addicted to it, but still did my job in the same time. I looked through some multiplayer servers and first saw JartexNework.

:D

LilElite

Donator
Donator
Zaxor1234Brother Zaxor1234Brother

Very nice and detailed introduction ... I love it <3 :D