Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Custom Addons

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
Minecraft Username:
FlawlessHoTDoG​

What is the suggestion about?
Custom Addons​

Description:
CUSTOM ADDONS

As I thought about that cracked servers are not supported by so much of addons of clients like Labymod, Badlion, Lunar, etc, I decided to suggest something useful.

My idea is to develop custom addons which support only JartexNetwork. Most of the public addons only support premium servers like Hypixel, Mineplex, etc. But if you make a Custom Addon for these, like AutoGG or a custom mod for each gamemode like Skyblock Dream, Survival and these, it would be great.

AutoGG
Auto GG. This addon is used for Minigames, ( Skywars, Bedwars, The Bridge ) Make it so this addon automatically send "gg" message after a game ends. There are several addons for this, but as mentioned above, none of them are specially for a cracked server or even support them. But if you make a custom one, we can all use in this server.

Survival
Game-mode addons specially for those game modes of the server, would make everything Super-easier and more exciting. For example, Survival. Like a special GUI for teleporting randomly or entering the other dimensions, warping to different places, etc.

Practice PvP
Practice PvP would also be a good game mode to make a mod or addon for it. Joining Ranked or Unranked games, showing our Elo, etc.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
These addons makes everything ways easier, just imagine, you get everything related to that game-mode, just by a mod developed by the server's staffs. I guarantee it gathers more player-base and make people experience a better game-play while playing in your server.​

die4guy

Addicted Member
Donator
Tf you mean lol?

As I thought about that cracked servers are not supported by so much of addons of clients like Labymod, Badlion, Lunar, etc, I decided to suggest something useful.
Bruh, here's a list of allowed and disallowed modifications -> https://jartexnetwork.com/modifications/ You can use whatever that is allowed.

Joining Ranked or Unranked games, showing our Elo, etc.
Not sure what you mean by that, you can join ranked and unranked can't you? You can see your elo on profile --> statistics.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I suggest that you do not suggest any of those

iiOO_

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
-1 um what the crap i didn't understand any of that(or alteast why we need this)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FlawlessHoTDoG

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
i mean, like a cool gui for all of them, just like a mod / client for practice pvp that shows u every mod that u can use and added specially for jartex, or auto gg thing for bedwars specially for jartex

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Hello, FlawlessHoTDoG,
Thank you for suggesting your idea on JartexNetwork. I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Downvote/-1 due to the following reasons:

-All of the things you suggested already exist on the server.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FlawlessHoTDoG

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
Hello, FlawlessHoTDoG,
Thank you for suggesting your idea on JartexNetwork. I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Downvote/-1 due to the following reasons:

-All of the things you suggested already exist on the server.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
how can i use autogg mod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.