Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

cults

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
As you may know, the two leading teams in survival are Sea/nemesis and BlackRoses ,sea team has recently greifed my claim 50 p6 sets, staff didnt do shit, they are ban evaders, staff didnt do shit,
DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHY SEA TEAM DOES THIS SHIT?
Because Seamist888 is a cult leader spreading propaganda and accusing ppl he doesnt like of being pedos and lying to staff, and all you fucking idiots believe his BULLSHIT ,and the staff team is investigating based on his false accusations but are refusing to investigate Toneri_ for greifing ,2mad4mads_ for ban evading and IaSady_1 aswell for ban evading, worst of all, Toneri_ did not only greif, he bug abused a shop bug, BUT STAFF AINT INVESTIGATING SHIT, Toneri_ is distrubuting thousands of euros worth of items to his team stollen from BB8EZ's shops (on my claim)
WHY IS SEA TEAM A CULT?
Because their leaders are NEVER ONLINE, for them Seamist888 and Yusino_ are like gods,
STAFF DONT KNOW THIS, SURVIVAL IS LIKE WORLD WAR 2 ,

BAN ME FROM FORUMS, I FUCKING DARE YOU ,JUST LIKE YOU BANNED ME IN GAME AND ON DISCORD

PS: go fuck yourself toneri_

I

iDroom

As you may know, the two leading teams in survival are Sea/nemesis and BlackRoses ,sea team has recently greifed my claim 50 p6 sets, staff didnt do shit, they are ban evaders, staff didnt do shit,
DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHY SEA TEAM DOES THIS SHIT?
Because Seamist888 is a cult leader spreading propaganda and accusing ppl he doesnt like of being pedos and lying to staff, and all you fucking idiots believe his BULLSHIT ,and the staff team is investigating based on his false accusations but are refusing to investigate Toneri_ for greifing ,2mad4mads_ for ban evading and IaSady_1 aswell for ban evading, worst of all, Toneri_ did not only greif, he bug abused a shop bug, BUT STAFF AINT INVESTIGATING SHIT, Toneri_ is distrubuting thousands of euros worth of items to his team stollen from BB8EZ's shops (on my claim)
WHY IS SEA TEAM A CULT?
Because their leaders are NEVER ONLINE, for them Seamist888 and Yusino_ are like gods,
STAFF DONT KNOW THIS, SURVIVAL IS LIKE WORLD WAR 2 ,

BAN ME FROM FORUMS, I FUCKING DARE YOU ,JUST LIKE YOU BANNED ME IN GAME AND ON DISCORD

PS: go fuck yourself toneri_
damn the language in this tho