Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Cross-team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntaxe

Minecraft Username:
syntaxe​

What is your suggestion's title?
Cross-team​

Suggestion Details:
Prohibit cross-teaming. Indeed there is a team system with the possibility to put in alliance a team. However, many players still use cross-team.

Removing the cross-team will diversify the pvp, the warzone will be more lively (currently we see many people cross-team each other without being in the same team, which favors the relentlessness on a small group of players who themselves do not cross-team).

The KOTH will know how to play more, like during the koth the cross-team is very present what makes that they are monopolized always by the same ones.

I do not understand why the cross-team is not forbidden whereas there is a system of team and alliance. If people want to play together, let them put themselves in the same team or in alliance.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
this idea will make the warzone more attractive, new players will not be the constant target of senior players who do not pvp each other.
The economy will be more beneficial, if the big players kill each other the big stuffs will be put on the market.

The principle of kitpvp, is to pvp and accept to die, I don't see the interest of a kit pvp if it is to see all the big players in alliance between them

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)​

Extra Information:
I am French sorry for the level of English​

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46

The idea is good, but then hard to implement? The problem here is that in pvp, we meet a lot of people, and "mini alliances" are created, temporarily or not. Everyone has "friends" and a lot of cross team as you say. I think the idea is hard to implement, because where to put the "line" between an alliance or not? I think it will be complicated for the postponements, and it will occupy the staff even more than it already is.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Syntaxe

I don't think it's hard to set up. It's a prohibition, like the pearl glitch for example. Just a behavior to be reported. The fact that it's banned, players will do it less, it will discourage them.
The cross-team is very quickly noticed during fights, when you see several players who are not from the same team attacking another player or group of players

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
I don't think it's hard to set up. It's a prohibition, like the pearl glitch for example. Just a behavior to be reported. The fact that it's banned, players will do it less, it will discourage them.
The cross-team is very quickly noticed during fights, when you see several players who are not from the same team attacking another player or group of players
I understand, but the idea of always "thinking" not to ally, because if you "ally" someone you risk a ban is completely ridiculous.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Syntaxe
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind Regards,
~ ItzCqldFxld

Status
Not open for further replies.