Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Creative, Global] Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMonster

Minecraft Username:
MonzYT
What is your suggestion about?:
Skins
What section is this suggestion for?:
Creative, Global
Describe your suggestion:
This Suggestion is not that big so i will give a link that will explain the plugin https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/changeskin When you want you can change your skin in-game so you don't need to go on websites and etc... and alot people in creative can't see other people skins so from this plugin they can
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It can improve jartex by making the people happy , People in creative make a skin from armor like armor and dye , from this plugin you can change your skin no need of armor and stuff

Butterinq

People who dont have skins are playing cracked and they shouldent get a skin if they are not willing to pay.

Fuii

Addicted Member
+1 creative only, got 100 premium accounts still positive idea

Fuii

Addicted Member
Can i have one?
sure, most of them aren't forever, the ones who are i keep to my self but usually the accounts last for a good month more or less depends if someone changes the password

Kwart

Addicted Member
(Suggestion - Denied)

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to deny it due to the following reasons:
  • Jartex had a system like implemented a while ago but it was very buggy and it can be abused very easily. One of the downsides of playing cracked is that you don't have a skin, if people really bother not having a skin they should buy premium.

Kind regards,

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.