Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Creative, Discord] Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeo_

Your In-Game Name:
Zeeo_
What is your suggestion about?:
Improvement
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Creative, Discord
Describe your suggestion:
Although I have only been coming to the server for two days, I have seen very few staff on Creative especially. Because of this, different languages are being seen through global chat, even though it says only to speak English. There is a bug problem that I have also mentioned in the Bug Fixes forums. Some players ask for help, and I feel as though I am the only one helping them because others ignore them. I have seen one staff member on Creative, briefly, probably because of the different timezone I am in. I understand many of you work and go to school, and I'm sure you come on for at least an hour a day, but a more secure connection between staff and players would be appreciated, especially how there is 19 of you and 9 on trial.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It would allow players to look forward to coming back and spending their spare time with the creators of the server, and to feel privileged to be able to play amongst some of the staff members. It would also allow the server to feel more under control, for at the moment, it feels more out of control, especially on Creative.
Is there anything else we should know?:

D

Deleted member 31346

I understand your problem, as Creative indeed isn't a that much played gamemode by the staff team. It seems like a good suggestion to me, as I main Creative myself.

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by suggesting new ideas.

I have reviewed the suggestion(s) provided and have decided to deny the suggestion because if players are breaking rules, you can report them here, and if they really do need help and no one else is on, they could create a forums thread.

I hope you will enjoy playing on Jartex Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.