Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SkyWars BedWars cosmetics

elfo05

IGN
elfo05

Minecraft Username:
elfo05​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
bedwars and skywars​

What is your suggestion's title?
cosmetics​

Suggestion Details:
Add a talent or clan upgrade where it has a small chance to give you a cosmetic when you win a game. This this feature will only work for players over level 40 and clans with top 50​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This feature will will most likely encourage players to play more for the free cosmetics they have a chance of getting.​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
elfo05​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
bedwars and skywars​

What is your suggestion's title?
cosmetics​

Suggestion Details:
Add a talent or clan upgrade where it has a small chance to give you a cosmetic when you win a game. This this feature will only work for players over level 40 and clans with top 50​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This feature will will most likely encourage players to play more for the free cosmetics they have a chance of getting.​
Yo elfo05 elfo05 , after reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to give it a Downvote/ -1, for the following reason(s):
Suggestion being less detailed, by saying cosmetic, what kind of cosmetic do u mean since there are tons of them.
Suppose u get a cosmetic by the talent/ clan upgrade that u already had then what will u get.

Aevuh

Hello elfo,

Thanks for your time in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by writing this suggestion. Eventually, after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it due to the following reason(s):

-Lack of Effort
-
You cant get a cosmetic twice

Kind Regards, Rose

alyan

Donator
Donator
After reviewing the Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide to Upvote/+1 due to the following reason(s):

• elfo

Xpen

It's a very great idea. This will not only make the game fun and challenging also jartex network can be different servers then other server. Peoples will love to play here because of this crazy update in the games. As minigames are also one of the top games played in the jartex network it should be added to enhance gameplay . I support this idea given by Alyan also will request to add this in game.

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
As said by other users, this seems like a pretty low effort suggestion, staying neutral on this one.