Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn​

What is the suggestion about?
/corner​

Description:
My idea is when someone of your faction finds the corner on sotw and instead of manually claiming it they will do /f corner or /corner which will claim your entire buffer automatically and obviously the power and etc will still matter, you know that sometimes it might f**k up and it will start claiming it and it will stop at a moment and it will say that you can't claim more and etc so instead of that if the faction does not have enough power to finish claiming it it a message will pop up in chat when you execute the cmd "You can't claim your corner, you need more power" and ye just like raid claims during a punishment periodand there will also be /corner unclaim so it can unclaim the entire corner.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it will be really helpful and it will be also a really good feature for the upcoming map.​

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
+1 that would be good

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
-1. I don't see what's so hard about manually claiming a corner. During sotw, every faction is missing power, so it wouldn't be able to fully claim corners for any factions. If it's because you're worried about bitch claims, there are plenty of staff online during sotw and bitch claiming is a strikeable offence...

I guess I just don't think this is something worth spending time on (developing-wise).

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
I mean, I don't really play Factions... But it does seem like a nice idea sooo

+1

SecaPvP

Although I don't play factions, it seems like a good idea. +1

Hristy

Donator
Donator
-1. I don't see what's so hard about manually claiming a corner. During sotw, every faction is missing power, so it wouldn't be able to fully claim corners for any factions. If it's because you're worried about bitch claims, there are plenty of staff online during sotw and bitch claiming is a strikeable offence...

I guess I just don't think this is something worth spending time on (developing-wise).
completely agree with this its legit like 10 minutes of claiming and if you can't claim a corner better off not playing factions XD

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
zaki445566

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Arrydzn,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.