Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved Constant Incorrect Console Ban

TouchThisWoodBro

Donator
Donator
I've tried as many things as I can now in regards to getting hold of staff / emailing the support / trying to do an unban appeal which for whatever reason is just not working on the website. I have been banned for "cheating" when all I was doing was farming mobs, in between giving my hand a break I'd be in the chat chatting with everyone else on the server. It's a completely unfair ban and I am worried that if these issues continue it could effect my attempt on being a top 3 faction. I don't know what else I can do now but if farming mobs means that I'm going to get banned I'll have to figure something else out... I know a lot of other players have had the same issue. It needs to be fixed ASAP.

IGN: TouchThisWoodBro

Nawajish21

Donator
Donator
IGN
nawajish21
Hey TouchThisWoodBro
i have read your issue and as you said many people are getting false ban by console. I would suggest you to do Screenshare if the ban is more than 1 hour.

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Hey, there i suggest contacting a staff member who is in team screen share it will resolve your problem

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Staff Member
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, TouchThisWoodBro.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
unlqvinly​