Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Combat log system

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Combat log system

Description:
aight so when you decide to void someone instead of killing him it will lock his inv and he won't be able to drop his items and also when you break his bed the player will be in combat for like 2/3 min which means if he decides to void we will still get the final kill, ive met tons of people doing this and its really annoying but if someone else punches him he will get the kill.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will prevent people raging from this type of cowards that just want to make other people rage and possibly disconnect from the game, and about the inv locking thing thats also really annoying and im 100% sure that I'm not the only player with this opinion.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Nirahz Nirahz nah most of the toxic kids do it...

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Nirahz Nirahz nah most of the toxic kids do it...
yeah, I know. and I agree with you, but that's like forbidding camping. it's part of the game, just adapt.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
In my opinion, throwing your items away before dying in the void is a legitimate strategy to prevent whoever killed you from getting valuable resources.

Also long live Flappix, your pfp is pure cringe.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Arrydzn​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • There is a combat tag in BedWars, which does what it says, it tags you when you're in combat, if you're not in combat with anyone there is no reason to give someone the kill.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
JustThiemo