Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Color codes don't work in chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought the Legend rank and I was scrolling through looking at what type of permissions and things I unlock along with it. It says that I will have the ability to use color codes in chat, however I tested it and it doesnt work, I just wanted to let u guys know

Hristy

Donator
Donator
If you want to type in the chatcolor u claimed via a voucher you need to do /chatcolor and select it so its applied, otherwise you can't use it

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
I just bought the Legend rank and I was scrolling through looking at what type of permissions and things I unlock along with it. It says that I will have the ability to use color codes in chat, however I tested it and it doesnt work, I just wanted to let u guys know
Thats only when you want to nick yourself. you can nick with color codes but not actually text via color codes

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
When You get a rank ,you will also get some Chat colors with it ,others can be gotten from like voucture ,Found in the game and the Vouture is permanent, Have a Nice day.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, SwagDaddyDinny!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ not_Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.