Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReallyXFN

Known Member
Known Member
Minecraft Username:
ReallyXFN

What is the suggestion about?
Coin system

Description:
Hello all,this topic has been recommend so many times yet no one look in to it

Coins are a big issue. For eg imagine playing a game for 40min but u lose u wont even get 5 coins.

+Strength is a big problem, it the old days everyone had kits to counter it, since kits are expensive af

no one buy kits. There are only 2 ppl with tank,2 ppl with Swapper, only 1 guy alchemist

do u know a thing with all the players I mentions above? they all have ranks so they can easily get coins.

also using the same kit is kinda boring so u could add /kit which makes u change ur kit

to make it not op u can add a 45sec delay for /kit as well

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
TB on jartex is basically chemical warfare. We need to have skilled players not ppl who just make pots.

Last edited:

BigSmile

Addicted Member
That's not true. Just make an effort to reach something instead of making useless suggestion to reduce their price and get them easily. I'm a the bridge player and know all the things. It's the fun part when diamond juggernauts come to you with str II.
i cant believe it when you get 1 hitted and your nexus is bieng broke its the fun part ... you sound weird

Absprache

Donator
Donator
Alduin Alduin i hope you're sarcastic
5 months of playing and only 9 people out of 500+ players have a kit? this is bs
(yes im one of them and i dont think its fair)

Botssss

That's not true. Just make an effort to reach something instead of making useless suggestion to reduce their price and get them easily. I'm a the bridge player and know all the things. It's the fun part when diamond juggernauts come to you with str II.
you play in mcgamerzone or walcraft?

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
+1 I want Roro to be added. Hes a cool man!

Redorian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Redorian
Roro Roro for a second, thought he was talking about you
do you have any idea how funny that was, you almost made me exhale through my nose and whistle out my breakfast which consists of almond vegan dairy otherwise known as milk and a healthy serving of cornflakes with a good amount of cardio afterwards

Roro

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put in all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime in the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke in text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. Im disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time has been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that you've waisted my time explaining the obscene integrity of your terrible attempt at comedy. Now those kids are suffering without meals and there's nobody to blame but you. I hope you're happy with what you have done.

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put in all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime in the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke in text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. Im disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time has been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that you've waisted my time explaining the obscene integrity of your terrible attempt at comedy. Now those kids are suffering without meals and there's nobody to blame but you. I hope you're happy with what you have done.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, ReallyXFN​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.