Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Closer second rush.

Pastori

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Luncar​

What is the suggestion about?
Closer second rush.​

Description:
in most bedwars solo maps the first rushi is around 32-48 blocks but the second rush is like 64 blocks and its so boring to bridge and u might fail ur bridge mutiple times which is just so annoying, i suggest that u make all the islands in solo maps have the same distance between each other or just make it less then 64 blocks
( keep in mind im talking about the SECOND rush )​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
make games faster and easier​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
Luncar

What is the suggestion about?
Closer second rush.

Description:
in most bedwars solo maps the first rushi is around 32-48 blocks but the second rush is like 64 blocks and its so boring to bridge and u might fail ur bridge mutiple times which is just so annoying, i suggest that u make all the islands in solo maps have the same distance between each other or just make it less then 64 blocks

( keep in mind im talking about the SECOND rush )

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
make games faster and easier
-1 second rush is hard on some maps but on most it’s fairly easy and DOESNT take a stack of blocks

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Pastori

Pastori

Addicted Member
-1 second rush is hard on some maps but on most it’s fairly easy and DOESNT take a stack of blocks
such as the map "sakura" and the map "angry birds" and the swamp map ( the name of the map isnt swamp it just look like one )

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
don't agree with this one, i think they're fine the way they are. if bases are too close together, games will not be fun

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
such as the map "sakura" and the map "angry birds" and the swamp map ( the name of the map isnt swamp it just look like one )
have you forgot about beach, sonic, and most of the time in dino you can just rush through mid

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
sakura doesn't take 50+ blocks to rush from the diamond gen

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Pastori

Pastori

Addicted Member
don't agree with this one, i think they're fine the way they are. if bases are too close together, games will not be fun
i respect ur opinion but dont u get bored of bridging on some maps and maybe failing multiple times ? even if u dont fail its kinda boring

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Pastori

Pastori

Addicted Member
have you forgot about beach, sonic, and most of the time in dino you can just rush through mid
yes these maps are actually good but for some maps they really need to make it a little closer